Milestones: Her second tooth is poking through. It's her top right middle and it's barely there, but it's there enough for her to grind her bottom teeth on it. Ha. The other top ones are right on the brink of poking through too.
Nicknames: We mostly call her Sis and Landon called her Sissy some this month too.
Sleeping: She's in bed around 7:30ish each night and sleeps until 7:30 the next morning. She's napping 9-11:30, 1-3:30, and 5:00-6:00. She's not always sleeping until those wake times, but she hangs out in there and plays until it's time to get up, most days.
Eating: We do a Babywise eat, wake, sleep schedule. She's in a 4 hour schedule. She eats at 7:30, 11:30, 3:30 and 7:30. She eats great and takes her time. She gets 3 T rice ceral and 2 T fruit at breakfast, 2 T fruit and 2 T veggie at lunch, and 3 T rice cereal and 2 T veggie at supper (before bath time). This month, she got the hang of feeding herself with puffs and yogurt melts. She loves them! She also eats mum mum crackers too. She had her first table food this week - bite size pieces of blueberries and avocado. She seemed to like it!
Highlights: She's babbling a lot, squealing, and just an overall joy. She's so much fun!
- Bath Time. I stand her up by the edge of the tub while I fill the tub and she LOVES it. She squeals and hits the edge of the tub. She loves her bath! We've also been doing bath time with her and Landon together. It's madness but it's fun. They love each other so much.
- Mommy. She likes to see me often and looks around to find me in a room.
- Landon. She loves him. She finds him funny and so interesting. She looks for him when we wake her up.
- Her thumb. She sucks her thumb while she sleeps.
- Electronics: my Apple Watch, the remote, the monitor.
- Cartoons. (don't shame me!) She loves Daniel Tiger and Curious George.
- Books. She likes ones with noises and flaps. She also likes to just grab them out of your hand and chew them.
- Getting her face wiped clean.
- When she wants to be held and you leave her alone.
Favorites at this stage of parenting: She's just started to mimick you on certain things. I can make an "ahh" type sound and she'll mimick me. She is so interactive at this age. Love it!
Challenges at this stage of parenting: Teething mostly.
Doctor appointments this month: None
Diaper and clothes sizes:
Diapers - Size 3
Clothes - 9 month clothes.
How Momma feels:
This month was a bit more emotional for me for several reasons, but everything is still great and so much fun!
- Spitting up is pretty non existent now
- Landon makes her laugh the best out of all of us.
- She still hasn't crawled, but she is starting to act like she could soon-ish. Who knows. She likes being beside you on the couch or just sitting and playing. She hates being on her tummy. She just pushes herself backwards and gets stuck so it makes her mad. Ha.