Milestones: She finally rolled over from back to tummy. She now prefers sleeping on her tummy and rolls all around the bed when she sleeps. She got her first two teeth! They're officially there and growing by the day! She's working on another one on the top, too. It hasn't poked through yet.
Nicknames: Sweet Girl, Little Sis, Sister, Sis, Sugar, Sugar Britches, Momma's girl, Allie Girl
Sleeping: She's in bed around 7:30ish each night and sleeps until 7:30 the next morning. She's napping 9-11:30, 1-3:30, and 5:00-6:00. She's not always sleeping until those wake times, but she hangs out in there and plays until it's time to get up, most days.
Eating: We do a Babywise eat, wake, sleep schedule. She's in a 4 hour schedule. She eats at 7:30, 11:30, 3:30 and 7:30. She eats great and takes her time. She gets 2 T rice ceral and 2 T fruit at breakfast, 2 T fruit and 2 T veggie at lunch, and 2 T rice cereal and 2 T veggie at supper (before bath time). She HATED a broccoli/apple puree pouch mix.
Highlights: She is very vocal. She's always making noises. Teething has made her fussier than normal this month, so she's been whiney quite a bit. She laughs a LOT and Landon makes her laugh the hardest. She also met Santa this month! She didn't shed a tear!
- Bath Time. She loves kicking and talking in the bath. She also thinks it's fun to throw herself backwards (from sitting up) and about give Mommy a heart attack.
- Mommy. She likes to see me often and looks around to find me in a room.
- Landon. She loves him. She finds him funny and so interesting. She looks for him when we wake her up.
- Her thumb.
- Electronics: my Apple Watch, the remote, the monitor.
- Cartoons. (don't shame me!) She loves Daniel Tiger and Curious George.
- Books. She likes ones with noises and flaps. She also likes to just grab them out of your hand and chew them.
- Getting her face wiped clean.
- When she wants to be held and you leave her alone.
Favorites at this stage of parenting: Celebrating her first Christmas!!! I also really love all the giggles and smiles.
Challenges at this stage of parenting: Teething mostly. I hate it!
Doctor appointments this month: None
Diaper and clothes sizes:
Diapers - Size 3
Clothes - 9 month clothes.
How Momma feels:
Great! I LOVED celebrating Christmas with TWO cuties this year!!!
- Spitting up has been less this month.
- Landon makes her laugh the best out of all of us.
- She turned 9 months on Christmas Eve!