You could substitute any fruit for the blueberries - peaches, berries, etc. You could also omit the fruit all together and add nuts or raisins! And you can decrease the sugar and leave off the brown sugar and cinnamon if needed!
3 cups quick cooking oats
2 cups fruit
1. Whisk egg, applesauce and milk together.
2. Add oats, salt, baking powder and sugar to the mix.
3. Add fruit.
4. Pour into greased 9x13 baking dish.
5. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top.
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.