How far along? 28 weeks ---- Hello 3rd trimester!!
How big is Allie? Measures about the size of a large eggplant - 2+ lbs.
How is Allie developing this week? Adding fat on her body!
How I'm changing: SUPER hormonal this week. Wow.
What I'm eating: Still working through indigestion, so I'm eating a lot of small meals instead of big ones. I'm still eating the same things: breakfast = oatmeal w/English muffin, lunch = sandwiches and salads, snacks = cereal, clementines, apples, yogurt, carrots. Suppers have been regular, just smaller portions for me. :)
What I'm NOT eating: Really gassy, spicy, and fatty foods.
How I'm feeling: I can't believe I'm in my 3rd - and final - trimester!! Woah. I'm nesting BIG TIME and wanting to get everything done like NOW. I know that's not possible, but I wish it was. :) I'm getting scared, excited, nervous, afraid....tons of emotions.
How my workouts are: I got the all clear at my 28 week dr apt for exercise again. PRAISE JESUS!
Highlights this week: Getting the all clear to exercise!!
Bump details: Allie likes hanging around my belly button and sometimes she'll push her back/butt out against it and my belly looks almost pointed. It doesn't feel too good either. She's got the hiccups almost daily and has kept me up with them several nights. She's one active little girl, just like her brother was. I tried putting on a pair of my favorite maternity dress pants for church and they were too tight. Ha!
Facts this week:
- I got shower hostess gifts done this week! Check that off the list!
- Landon's new Glider came! We'll set it up in his room and move his into Allie's room.
- My belly measured right on track at the dr.
- Allie's heart rate was 154. The doctor found it right at my belly button which is where she hangs out.
- I have negative blood type so I got my rhogam shot at my appointment and it hurt like CRAP. Ouch! I don't remember it hurting that bad with Landon!
- I gained 4 lbs so I'm up 18 lbs total. (I gained 20 with Landon so I'm definitely going to bypass that this time around!)