- How far along? 32 weeks
How big is Allie? Measures over 16 inches long and 3+ lbs
How is Allie developing this week? She is starting to fatten up. Almost half of the weight I gain from here on out goes to her!
How I'm changing: Busy getting everything prepared for her arrival! Also starting to process that this will be my last pregnancy (we're done after her). It's bittersweet. This pregnancy was so much harder than Landon's so it's funny that I sit here at this point and have sadness that it'll be over.
What I'm eating: The usual - oatmeal for breakfast with English muffin. Lunch is a mix of leftover soups, sandwiches and salads. Snacks are apples, oranges, nuts, yogurt, and cereal. Supper has been the same - just nothing really heavy or spicy. I'm still dealing with yucky indigestion so I'm eating small meals. I haven't had to prop myself up at night, though, which is nice. I also started taking an Aloe Vera pill to help some.
What I'm NOT eating: LOTS of food at meal time and nothing really heavy or spicy.
How I'm feeling: I ran out of Diclegis and tried to go a few days without it and I couldn't. I was so nauseous those days. I got it refilled and went back to taking 1 pill at bed time. I can't believe I'm one of those women who is sick the whole pregnancy. Crazy. Also new this week is hip pain. I'm not sure if it's sciatica or just pregnancy aches but they hurt me really bad when I sleep, which makes it impossible to get comfortable and sleep decent. Grr!!
How my workouts are: I got in 2 days this week. Two gym workouts. Boom!
Highlights this week: My last "sprinkle" shower that my Mom and sister threw over the weekend. It was so great being loved on and getting the final things for Allie all squared away. It also hit me that it was my last baby shower since Allie will be our last.
Bump details: You know, in the beginning I feel like I showed super quick and it grew really fast. I was told by a friend that I'd level out eventually and stop growing so fast and I think I have. Don't get me wrong, it still is growing and feels big, but I do feel like it's slowed down and isn't as "huge" as I once felt. Although, I pulled up my 32 week picture and stats from Landon's pregnancy and I weighed the same.
Facts this week:
- I measured right at 32 weeks at my dr appointment
- Allie's heart rate was in the 150s. She's been consistent in that range.
- I gained 2 pounds, putting me at 20 pounds total. That's the total I gained with Landon so I'll surpass that this time.
- I got my whooping cough vaccine and my arm was sore for a good 3 days after! Ouch!
- Not too many items are left on our "must have" list for her arrival!!
- I went to the dentist for my 6 month cleaning and had to ask the dentist to raise my chair up. I almost passed out because I was laying back so far. (I swear I felt upside down!)