- I started a Daniel Plan group at my church and SIX women came! I was so relieved. I'd been having nightmares that nobody would show up. I was nervous my subconscious was trying to tell me something! Ha!
- I'm in a bit of a cooking rut. I need some new, EASY recipes. I have tons of meals that I cook in our rotations, but I need some new stuff. And I'm too lazy to search Pinterest. Anybody want send me some good ones? Leave them in the comments!
- I'm currently reading "Hands Free Mama" by Rachel Macy Stafford. It's about unplugging and being a Mom! I am loving it!
- I'm doing a Plank Challenge with some of my clients and holy smokes, it's pushing me! My core needs some work, so we're all in this together!
- Our Wednesday morning Bible study started back at church this week. I haven't been more excited to see my friends in a while! I enjoy the break, but I always miss seeing everybody each week!
- Our current Netflix show (aka obsession) is Parenthood. We just started the final season. I'm going to be so sad when it's over. I'll miss my friends, The Bravermans.
- Landon turns two next month! WHAT? When did this happen?! Holy cow. I'm starting to work on some decorations for his party. We just do a family party (and grab ice cream at a local froyo place with friends separately) so I keep the décor pretty low key. I still like to make it special and festive though. I've got to get on it!
Well, I think that's all I've got today. Happy Friday folks! Have a great weekend!!!