- Speaking of....I've got my Christmas shopping done AND my Christmas cards complete and in hand! Oh yes!! I'm ON IT this year!
- Ok wait, let me explain....I'm a little bit of a crazy planner lady....I admit it. But last year I realized the season was so much more enjoyable with all of that stuff finished early. That way we could enjoy the time with Landon as a family, doing all the fun things we want to do.
- I'm LOVING the shereadstruth.com Hospitality study. Holy smokes, God's using it to KICK MY TAIL in gear. I'm learning so much about the true form of hospitality - loving others.
- Need a little extra accountability and encouragement to stay healthy during Thanksgiving and Christmas? Join my Jumpstart 2015 Challenge running Nov 23-Dec 31! I'm partnering up with the AMAZING Caroline from Fit For His Glory, too. That means double coaching, motivation, tips, etc. Head to my Challenge Group tab to sign up! It's gonna be GOOOD! I'm so excited about it!!!
- I've tried 4 new recipes in the last two weeks and they've all been successes! I'll make sure and share recipes soon!!
- We went to the zoo this week with a friend and it was deserted. Hardly any field trips and small crowds. PERFECT. I guess the 50 degree weather scared people away. It was the perfect trip!!!
- I'm looking at all the different fitness/heart rate watches on the market. I'm eyeing the new Garmin Vivasmart. Does anybody have one? I'm adding it to my Christmas list!
- Landon is OBSESSED with Hakuna Matata from the Lion King. That song is on repeat in my head 24/7. I can't get it out of my head! Thankfully I've always loved the Lion King!
- I'm THRILLED to be featured on two amazing sites this week - Fit Pregnancy & Parenting and For Two Fitness. I'm a C-Section Momma passionate about helping other C-Section Mommas! These blog posts are both about exercising post C-section. Clink on the below links for the posts! AND, check out this Tummy Time Workout I created specifically for For Two Fitness. It's created to help Mommas fresh off C-sections rebuild the strength in their core.
Happy Friday to you! Have a great weekend!!!