This is a monthly staple at our house. It's easy, quick and YUMMY. It's one of my favorite go-to meals!
- 1 pkg chicken tenders
- 1 cup Catalina dressing*
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- handful peanuts
- Garlic powder to taste
- broccoli (I use frozen)
- brown rice
1. Cut the chicken tenders up into bite size pieces and cook on the stove in coconut oil until no longer pink inside.
2. Cook rice.
3. Cook broccoli. I use frozen so I just pop it in the microwave.
4. In separate bowl mix: dressing, soy sauce and garlic powder. I use several sprinkles of garlic powder. Just dip your finger in to taste and decide if you need more.
5. Pour dressing mix over chicken, add peanuts, and let simmer 5 minutes.
6. Serve over brown rice and broccoli.
*There are several recipes on Pinterest for DIY Catalina dressing but I'm too lazy and just use the bottle. :)